- Prior Authorization Information
- Submit claim or check claim status
- Covered drugs list
- Electronic Prescription Drug Coverage Determination Request
- Electronic Prescription Drug Coverage Redetermination Request
Join Our Network
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Troy Medicare network provider. Please click here to complete the Provider Contracting Form and we will send you the necessary information immediately.
We look forward to working with you to improve the health of members in the community. You can also email us at email@example.com
As a Troy Medicare provider, you will have access to:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients with meaningful collaboration with pharmacists and disease management programs
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientation, office visits, and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt and accurate payment
- No referral requirements and minimum prior authorizations
- A dedicated provider relations team to keep you informed
- An online Secure Provider Web portal where you can check member eligibility, submit and verify prior authorizations and verify claims status
Secure Provider Web Portal
If you are a contracted Troy Medicare provider, you can register by following these instructions. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim.
Once you have created an account, you can use the Troy Medicare Care provider portal to:
- Verify member eligibility
- View member health records
- View and Submit Claims and Adjustments
- Verify Claim Status
- View Payment History
- View and Submit Prior Authorizations
- View and Print Explanation of Payment (EOP)
Troy Medicare provides the tools and support you need to deliver the best quality of care.
View our listing of available resources below, that covers forms, guidelines, helpful links, and training.
- Manuals, Forms and Resources
- Eligibility Verification
- Electronic transactions
- Covered drugs list
- Provider Training
- Provider welcome reference guide